- Your customer requests to make a payment
- You use the Banked API to create a
- Banked provides a URL to the checkout for this
PaymentSession, as well as the Payment ID
- You direct your customer to the checkout URL, or present them with the embedded checkout
- Your customer selects their bank
- We contact their selected provider (the customer's bank) asking them to make a transfer from the customer's account to the payee's account. This is called consent creation.
- We then redirect the user to authenticate themselves, select an account, and authorise the payment
- The customer is redirected to a Banked holding page, and we record whether payment authorisation was successful or not
- The customer is redirected to your success off failure URL
- At some point after step 7, the money is moved from the customer's account into yours, and Banked is notified of this
- Banked sends you a webhook notifying you of a successful payment, at which point the process is completed
Updated 5 months ago
Did this page help you?